The FCC board has approved us resuming limited congregational worship services beginning Sunday, May 24 at 9:00 am. We will adhere to the social distancing guidelines as set by the Daviess County Health Dept. and the State of Missouri for COVID-19 reopening as we proceed with caution.
- This reopening is for our worship service only. There will be no Children’s Church, Sunday School classes, or other gatherings in the church building until further notice.
- If you are sick or experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, we respectfully ask that you refrain from attending for at least 14 days.
- Masks, gloves or other personal protection equipment are optional but not required (please bring your own).
- We strongly recommend that there be no physical contact with others (not including your own family) while you are on church premises.
- Family members may sit together but there should be a distance of six feet between your family and other members of the congregation.
- Prefilled communion cups and church bulletins will be available for you to pick up as you enter. Attendance registers will not be passed.
- Offering plates will be placed at the rear of the sanctuary for your tithes and offerings. Thank you for your generosity.
Sunday Worship Service at 9:00 AM